If you want to take pics or videos then you need to improve your photography skills as filming from a moving drone can be difficult. The better ones have a 3 axis gimbal to stabalize the image. The phantom pro comes with one as it is made for photography. You will also need extra sd cards and batteries so you do not run out in the field. According to dronesuavreport.com the phanton costs about 1300 usd but can be found used on craigslist or ebay for 500.
Drones with the longest flight time are:
- DJI Phantom 4 can fly 7km
- DJI Mavic Pro 7km
- Yuneec Typhoon , 1km
Drones with the best cameras for making 4k videos:
- DJI Mavic 2 has 2x zoom
- Parrot Anafi has a 4k camera
- DJI Inspire 2 5k video and 21mpix camera
The top racing drones are:
- Arris X-Speed 280 is very fast
- Force 1 is awesome fpv flyer
- Holystone HS 150 Bolt Bee can go 50km/h
The best general purpose drones for beginners:
- Holystone F181
- Hubsan X4
- Syma X5C and is only $50
- Altair Hornet
- Altair Aerial Blackhawk flys for 10min on a charge
Bowling has been a sport for many centuries. As the years passed changes evolved and modern bowlers are now able to execute different techniques and strategies. They have started making movements that create sharp angles to the pocket that are able to hit the pins with maximum energy.
With the variety of modern balls available, bowlers are able to create styles that help them hook the balls. Bowling balls that are designed today are able to provide stronger and better hooking capacity.
Here are some tips to help in learning the hook techniques:
1. It is necessary to choose the right ball. The size and weight of the ball should be perfect for the body and capacity of the bowler so that he can execute properly. If the ball is not right, then it will not get to the target.
2. A good grip of the ball is essential. He needs to hold the ball with the two fingers of his dominant hand – if he is left-handed, then he can handle the ball with his left hand and vise versa. Other players will tuck their “pinky” finger under the ball to add force and support when releasing it.
3. The player needs to focus on the lane and concentrate where he wants it to cross. He can make use of the arrow markings of the lane to help him visualize where he would like the ball to roll.
4. Perfect timing for the release is needed. He can take four steps making the third step a half step. This will insure that he gets the right position. While doing the steps, the player will swing the ball at the same time he is stepping and then release the ball at the exact time the ankle touches the ground once he starts sliding. The ball should be released at the end of the slide.
5. The last step is the swinging and releasing of the ball. If the player would like to execute the hook, then he should make the ball rotate while it is rolling down the lane. This is done by bending the elbow while swinging and then straightening it at the time of the release.
When practicing the hook technique for the first time, the bowler should take extra care to prevent injuries. Beginners are advised to practice with an experienced bowler so that they may be taught of the proper movements and execution.